Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It is imperative that the human species consider itself as one. If we do not do this we will continue to use our brains to kill and maim each other and plunder this planet for the materials and wealth to do so. The purpose of this blog is to understand the implications of this monumental change in our self-perception primarily as members of a species rather than as members of a nation, religion or any other sub-grouping of human. Our increasing numbers, capacity to consume and destroy, demand this. The continued existence of our species demands it.


This blog is still under construction and may change its appearance occasionally until I can come to terms with my expectations and energy. I expect to  post frequently, but not frequently. There is an RSS feed associated with the blog. You will notice it on the front page.  I hope what I have to say will entourage you to become a reader. Thank you.

Bob Newhjard

No comments:

Post a Comment